This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Pantascene. (“Pantascene”). Pantascene is committed to your privacy. Pantascene hereby notifies you of:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through this web site.
2. How the information is used.
3. How the information may be shared.
4. How we protect your information.
5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF YOURS IS COLLECTED.
a. Information Collection and Use
Pantascene is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, transfer or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Pantascene collects information from our users.
During the collection of information at the “Extranet Registration” pages on our web site, users are required to give their contact information (such as name and e-mail address). E-mail address is primarily used to confirm the identity of the user. This information is also used to contact the users about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
c. Children’s and Minor’s Privacy
Pantascene strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the www.pantascene.com site is not intended for use by minors, Pantascene respects the privacy of minors who may use the Internet. Whenever Pantascene becomes aware that a user is under the age of 18 years, the following additional terms, conditions and notices apply to use of the Pantascene site:
• Users under 18 years of age may not submit information through the Pantascene site. Pantascene will not collect any personally identifiable information about a person thatPantascene determines is under age 18, except with written consent from the person’s parent after informing the parent about the types of information Pantascene will collect, how it will be used, and under what circumstances it will be disclosed.
• “Personally identifiable information” collected from minors may include any of the information collected at the “Extranet Registration” “Contact Us” and “Publication” pages on our web site, including their contact information (such as name and e-mail address), and may be used by Pantascene for the same purposes as adult information, as described in this privacy statement.
• A minor’s parent or legal guardian may request Pantascene to provide a description of the personally identifiable information that Pantascene has collected from the minor, as well as instruct Pantascene to cease further use, maintenance and collection of personally identifiable information from the minor.
d. Opt Out Procedures
Users of www.Pantascene.com may opt-out of receiving communications from Pantascene at the point where Pantascene requests personally identifiable information about the user.
2. HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED.
A cookie is data stored on the user’s computer. Use of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes his or her browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, he or she may still use our site. Cookies can also enable us to track the interests of our users to enhance the experience of our site.
b. Log Files
We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
3. HOW INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and agents. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. Per our contractual arrangements with parties, these parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of providing these services.
Pantascene shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal identification information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond Pantascene’s control.
b. Legal Requests
Pantascene cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties, to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights and laws relating to fraud. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your personal data and other information about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION.
a. Confidentiality and Security
Pantascene takes all necessary precautions to protect users’ personal information both online and off-line.
We protect your personal information off-line. Access to your personal information is limited to employees who Pantascene reasonably believes will need that information to provide services to you.
However, Pantascene is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties.
www.pantascene.com may contain links to other sites. The linked sites are not necessarily under the control of Pantascene. Please be aware that Pantascene is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the site should be the responsibility of the linking party, and Pantascene shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information of the site.
5. CORRECTING INACCURACIES
a. Correction/Updating Personal Information
b. Notification of Changes
c. Site and Service Updates
As necessary, we may send the user site and service announcement updates. Members are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about the service. We communicate via e-mail with users to provide requested services and to resolve issues relating to their accounts.
Copyright ©2013 Pantascene. All rights reserved.